• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I operate this thing!? (ce5000-60)

houseofsigns

Hello all,
I was hoping some of you could help me operate this cutter. I bought this machine at a home auction and I only got the driver cd but not manual. I want to start cutting with this cutter but don't know where to begin. All help is greatly appreciate. If any one has one in the Charlotte, NC area; would you let me see it operate/we could work something out for your time.

Thank for your help.

gvgraphics

Welcome!

Allot of the time the manuals are on the driver disks in a PDF format. If not you can call Graphtec and they will send you a manual on a CD.

Also the 5000 is almost identical to the 3000 model. I have the CE3000-60 Mk2 model manual. I could burn you a copy and mail it if you like. Or I could upload it to rapidshare and you can download it.

houseofsigns

my main concern is once I place and align the vinyl material, pull the back leveler up (set the pressure feed), what buttons do I push to get it to set and ready to cut?

houseofsigns

Yeah, I'll do that and see if I can cut something. I'll get back with you and let you know how it turns out. Thanks.
If this work I want to know what the arrows and the other buttons are for (basic information will do) see you I going to try and play with this thing.

RICHYPEPER

hello all,
i was hoping some of you could help me operate this cutter. I bought this machine at a home auction and i only got the driver cd but not manual. I want to start cutting with this cutter but don't know where to begin. All help is greatly appreciate. If any one has one in the charlotte, nc area; would you let me see it operate/we could work something out for your time.

Thank for your help.
call graphtec tech surport

I don't have a 5000 but do have a FC7000 and you can go to the Graphtec web site. There is a lot of information there.:Welcome:

Vinylman

Yeah, I'll do that and see if I can cut something. I'll get back with you and let you know how it turns out. Thanks.
If this work I want to know what the arrows and the other buttons are for (basic information will do) see you I going to try and play with this thing.

Here is ANOTHER, perfect example of what causes friction on this forum when "noods' stumble onto this site!

3 posts for self serving purposes, and this individual is off into the Wonderful World of Signs.

GREAT! Another "play" -er. We can only hope that the main board was fried in the "home auction" plotter. Might keep yet another hack from destroying our Profession.

OH! and did anyone notice that the original thread was from 3-6-2008?:omg2:

PoconoPete did, but not the person who resurrected this post from over a year and a half of deserved obscurity:Oops:

D&Tgraphics

03-06-2008, 11:13 PM, sure hope they figured it out by now.

Oops. I never even looked at the date. I just assumed that it was a new post. I mean why would someone pull an old thread like this from that long ago? :help Well, I guess I shouldn't ass-u-me anything here. :thumb: