• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help How do I replace the encoder strip? XC-540

Bryce I

I'm Brie
I'm not very comfortable performing maintenance on the machine outside what's in the user manual. We're in a rural community 5 hours from the nearest distributor, so having a tech come help with stuff is too expensive. Does anybody have a link to a ho- to video for changing an encoder strip? Or just a step by step set of instructions? It doesn't seem that complicated, but the last person to do it put it in backwards and that's been causing issues lol.

MP Custom

I'm not very comfortable performing maintenance on the machine outside what's in the user manual. We're in a rural community 5 hours from the nearest distributor, so having a tech come help with stuff is too expensive. Does anybody have a link to a ho- to video for changing an encoder strip? Or just a step by step set of instructions? It doesn't seem that complicated, but the last person to do it put it in backwards and that's been causing issues lol.
I know this inst your machine. But it may point you in the right direction?