• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I set up my printer for window perforated vinyl? HP 360 Latex

Hello, I was hoping to find tutorials or helpful information about printing on one-way view window perforated vinyl on our HP 360 Latex printer. I'm specifically looking for how to get the machine set up as I want to make sure I do it correctly for this kind of material. I do have a video tutorial about printing on textiles but I'm unsure if this video is enough as textiles can be a broad range of material options. If you don't have experience with this specific printer but have experience with printing on this material, please share with me your tips anyway as they'll be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Edit: It may not matter, but I'm a replacement for a guy who left this job a few months ago. He knew how to do this himself but didn't seem to leave any tutorials when he left. So we do already have the profile set up and the material, I just need instructions on how to set up the machine to make sure I don't mess up and get ink everywhere.

Last edited:

Vortex37

Laminator Whisperer
I’ve printed window perf on our HP 365 without having to use any special setup other than a generic window perf profile and the regular media loading procedure. Most window perfs have a solid liner that catches the excess ink and in combination with the correct profile you shouldn’t experience any issues.
I should mention I always use the takeup reel. If you don’t, you definitely should at least for window perf because that stuff needs some tension to get it to feed properly.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
When you print on the Continental Grafix window perf it is very easy to print on the latex. They have a dual release liner (they punch vinyl with release liner and then put another liner on top) it runs very smoothly and easily. We stock this material in Cleveland so I'm happy to quote and hopefully send you some material if it works. Other brands use replacement liners or attempt universal liners and that can give the latex fits.