• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I slow this Gerber down ??

Mjozzie

in quick plot there is a speed setting that you can adjust; Don't have it in front of me right now but it's there.

Malkin

in quick plot:

F7
S
S
PgDwn
PgDwn
PgDwn
Tab
Enter
Enter

:thumb:
course, that's what works for my setup, ymmv.

Marlene

in plot, click on the plotter icon in the tool bar. a page will open, click settings and you'll see a slide bar for speed, set it at a lower speed.

Tony Teveris

Chuck also did not mention he is using some 3rd party software where he can not control the speed. I think Chuck is out of luck.

signpro

Manager
i thought right on the gerber itself you can slow down the speed... or is it cut pressure? i know my Envision has some different changes that can be made right on the screen

threeputt

Chuck also did not mention he is using some 3rd party software where he can not control the speed. I think Chuck is out of luck.

Wow! Didn't know you could run Gerber equipment without Omega. Learn
something everyday.

If anyone would Tony would know, though.

Marlene

I used to run my old 4B as a plotter for Anagraph way back in the dark ages so maybe you still can run it as a plotter for another software.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Our old Anagraph ran all of my Gerber plotters for years and even many of my Roland printers and cutters. It's all about fine tuning the innards............... :rolleyes: