• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I turn off cuts with a one color print job?

I am trying to print and cut some decals on a matt black vinyl. I imported the illustrator file no problem and set up the white foil where I need it. I want to outline of the decal to be cut but nothing else inside.

Example, the file is the outline of a car, there is a license plate with numbers in it and a back window with lettering in it. I'm able to get the white to print exactly how I want and keep the lettering by filling the lettering using a clear fill. I've selected the window, license plate and all text and selected turn off cuts but when I send it to the plotter it is still cutting everything...

Any suggestions?

I'm using Omega 3.0... perhaps I need to check the illy file because I may have the outline colors set to CutContour and that may be overiding everything I am trying to do...

I'll check that out.