• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do we make a color chart?

Awards+

We have a Mimaki JV3 and use illustrator. I'm not the computer / design guy but I need to show him how to do this as color matching seems to be an issue.

MGraphics

should eb in your rip Program... I use Wasatch and it is called the colour atlas generator. What RIP program do u use?

MikePro

PM me your email address and i'll send you a CMKY color chart. Its vectorized and has every combination of CMKY at 10% intervals.

just print with "All ICC Profiles Off" and you'll have a perfect matching system for solid colors.

Awards+

Anyone have a good pms chart that will work with our programs? I don't really like the cmyk chart as there are no grays or decent reds.

idsignsil

I also have a Pantone Solid Coated color chart that I set up in AI CS3. I am willing to share with anyone. Just PM me your info and I can send it to you.

taylorfiremedic

Oh, the days of trying to match PMS colors. It has been a few years now, and the best money I have ever spent was on Mike Adams of Correct Color. We have never had another issue (crossing fingers, knocking on wood, and praying I just didn't jinx myself)