Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do ya.......................... ??

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Gino, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    How do ya mark a thread here, if you want to come back to it days later ??

:thankyou: Gino

Tags:
  2. GB2

GB2 Very Active Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Connecticut, USA
    When you have the thread open, you can go to Thread tools/subscribe to thread and then it will always be available in your Quick Links/Subscribed Threads list

3. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Got it..... :thumb:
    Sad thing is... there were already some in there, so evidently I must've known how to do it at some point in time, but I have no idea why they were in there. They made absolutely no sense and had no interest to me. Guess I must've been experimenting some time ago. :rolleyes:

thanks again..... Gino

4. BIG EASY DOES IT

BIG EASY DOES IT Very Active Member

Mar 14, 2011
    CA
    You can set it up so whenever you post to a thread you are automatically subscribed to it. I believe this is actually the default setting. So if you posted to a thread before then that's why they are in there.

5. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    If that was the case Gino would have had most threads already in it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: