• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how do you attach your printed vinyl to take up?

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
With the volume we work with; we don't have the luxury time to wait for the media to reach the reel during production runs although that would be ideal to do so.

Warm regards,
-Signworld Team

TheSnowman

I'm no Yuppie...I just tape it when it reaches the take up. Once I get the tape on, everybody be happy, happy, happy.

trimitbyrich

If I could finally figure out how to submit a photo here I will post a picture of our simple little jig. It works great and recyclable.

psbc2009

Advance the media out to the heater plate (valuejet 1614) start the job, go see what fires i need to put out and then come back a short time later.
I pull the media taunt and put one piece of masking tape dead center and thats it. Media pulls straight and all is good. I thought about leaders, advancing to the roll, etc. but really whats the big deal about checking on it a short time later.