• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you do this?

SCOTTD

We have 2000 decals to cut apart . we are using a roland 540v we print out a large sheet and use a staright edge and cut them up this way.. I was wondering if anybody had a quicker way or is there a tool that is available..
I have found that there are some very ingenious people here and I'm sure someone has a fast way to do this.... Thanks Scott

Andreas

I did 1000 yesterday. It was a pain but I too used a straight edge and cut them apart.

I recomend you to put on some music or your favorite podcast to keep you entertained while doing this "braindead" work.

Doyle

The quickest, most ingenious way to do this is to have an employee do it! (ok, maybe it's not the QUICKEST, but you don't have to do it).

I will usually do as mentioned and cut them into strips, then sometimes, I can stack a bunch of strips together and cut them all at once. I am faster with scissors than a blade, really sharp scissors.

Flame

1st, go buy a paper cutter from your local office supply store. The kind that takes a rotory cutter.

2nd, print, cut, laminate and weed.

3rd, cut into long strips and put into a stack.

4th, put these stripes into the paper cutter 3 stacks high, and start whacking away.

Option for #4 is to have an employee do this. :)

Hope that helps.