• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how do you guys like semi wraps heres mine

BROOKS

Who else here has done a full wrap on these? They are a PITA if i say so myself

Attachments

• aw5hkk.jpg
    aw5hkk.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 126
  • dmzfa1.jpg
    dmzfa1.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 86

Ponto

yeah... I thought I read some comment earlier indicating that "wrap" was being used as a generic term... hence the confusion and a case in point!!!

JP

Ponto

defiantly was and i was glad to get it out of my shop too

...yeah, I bet you were...it looks like it was definately a challenge... how did you find working with the media underneath and around the stacks... or did you remove those bad boys...?

JP

CL Graphics

I have wrapped fenders on trucks like that. If you charged what you should have it probably woulda been cheaper to paint it orange and stick some vinyl

Premier Wraps

Looks wrapped to me. Look at the window up top. I've seen some of their (3 Amigos) other trucks around here in Fontana and they look like hell. Especially their full trailer wraps. This doesn't look so bad.

Pat Whatley

Damn. Looking at that truck and their website they really, really need to talk to somebody about branding. That wrap design won't help sell their product and their website looks like a high school kid did it.