• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you or Can you shut down fans on ValueJet?

Graphics2u

When I send a print to my 1304 and it's done the vac fans stay running for a long time maybe up to an hour. Then they will shut down. If I send another print they will turn on again and shut down about an hour after it's done. Now sometime during the night, I'm assuming it's got to do with a auto cleaning or something, they must come back on because when I come into the shop in the morning they are running and they will never shut off unless I print something then it will shut off in about an hour.

I've tried figuring out if there is a timer or something I'm not seeing in the menu, but no luck. They just don't need to run constantly and I can't believe they are supposed to.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Graphics2u

Ok, I figured out that the fans run as long as you have the Standby Heating is set for in the Media Type. But why do they come back on during the night and never shut off again after that?