Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you or Can you shut down fans on ValueJet?

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Graphics2u, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    When I send a print to my 1304 and it's done the vac fans stay running for a long time maybe up to an hour. Then they will shut down. If I send another print they will turn on again and shut down about an hour after it's done. Now sometime during the night, I'm assuming it's got to do with a auto cleaning or something, they must come back on because when I come into the shop in the morning they are running and they will never shut off unless I print something then it will shut off in about an hour.

I've tried figuring out if there is a timer or something I'm not seeing in the menu, but no luck. They just don't need to run constantly and I can't believe they are supposed to.

Any ideas?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
    Tags:
  2. Graphics2u

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Ok, I figured out that the fans run as long as you have the Standby Heating is set for in the Media Type. But why do they come back on during the night and never shut off again after that?

3. Compilla

Compilla Active Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Just put it on sleep mode.

4. Graphics2u

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Yeah, I know I can do that. I was just hoping there was a way to set it up to go into that standby mode on it's own. I don't always think about putting it into sleep mode when I leave at night.

5. Compilla

Compilla Active Member

Jul 21, 2005
    It takes less than a minute to put it to sleep.