• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you organize or pick your font?

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Another +1 for NexusFont. I've used it for the past couple years. I'm coming from SuitCase Fusion, having used it for several years as the perfect font manager. Unfortunately it broke when I upgraded to Windows 10. There was no apparent fix from SuitCase Fusion during the early years of Windows 10 compatibility - so I switched to NexusFont manager. It's a great little program:

"NexusFont is the perfect app for all those eager computer font collectors who have more font files than they can manage."

• Nice interface design
  • Use personal sample texts
  • Organize fonts in groups and sets
  • Includes a duplicate font detector

2018-06-14_19-26-37.png

NexusFont does exactly what it says it does.
I've been quite happy with it.

SignsSupport

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Another +1 for NexusFont. I've used it for the past couple years. I'm coming from SuitCase Fusion, having used it for several years as the perfect font manager. Unfortunately it broke when I upgraded to Windows 10. There was no apparent fix from SuitCase Fusion during the early years of Windows 10 compatibility - so I switched to NexusFont manager. It's a great little program:

"NexusFont is the perfect app for all those eager computer font collectors who have more font files than they can manage."

• Nice interface design
  • Use personal sample texts
  • Organize fonts in groups and sets
  • Includes a duplicate font detector

View attachment 134998

NexusFont does exactly what it says it does.
I've been quite happy with it.

SignsSupport

Do you manually create all those categories or does it do that automatically?

visual800

I have 380 fonts on my comp, I dont need anymore and this is not a lot of fonts considering some have 3 or 4 variations
I have quite a few A&S, LHF I use a quite a few of these these in my designs. I go through my fonts about once every 6 months and Ill dump 30 of them

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Do you manually create all those categories or does it do that automatically?
Manually. I used the same lineup from my previous SuitCase Fusion install.
It was a simple recreation. I keep my fonts rather organized in Windows as categorized sections as opposed to one directory for all fonts.
It could be rather time-consuming to manually sort fonts into categories. I recommend everyone do so though, as it's easier to create a rather comprehensive and complete catalog of fonts once organized as such.

SignsSupport