• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you reset this error :"Check PF Counter" ?

Graphics2u

now I'm not sure on this but I think the motor that feeds the media is the PF motor. That motor is on the left end under that cover. There is a round plastic dial of some sort attached to the grit roller pulley. That rouind dial has lines and #'s all around it. There may be some sort of sensor that "counts" or reads those lines as it turns.

That may be a place to start looking. But I am not certain of this, just trying to think it out.

Headhunterx

I reset everything and I just started it back up and now it is doing an ink fill. I will let you know as soon as that stops.

Thanks,
Richard

Headhunterx

SUCCESS!! I knew it was something simple that I was overlooking!! I just had to go into service mode(Press and hold the [F2] key, [F4] key, and [MENU ↓] key simultaneously. While holding down these keys, press the [POWER] key.) and dig around til I found the right thing Thanks for all The help Guys!!

Richard