• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you seperate your decals/stickers

CrAkD

I'm starting to do a lot of stickers in bulk I've been cutting them by hand with a rotary trimmer but I'm thinking there's gotta be a way to use my plotter to help in this process. I have a gerber hs15+ and a gcc expert 24 lx.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
trim on

i trim decals by layering each cut on top of itself. 100 decals 2"x8" square cut in 10-15 minutes. one xacto and one big blue ruler..
that royal electric thing is a waste of 3000 bucks. i would rather buy something else with that kind of money.
worst case? i have two 42" "school" paper cutters that work awesome.
-Mosher

CrAkD

i trim decals by layering each cut on top of itself. 100 decals 2"x8" square cut in 10-15 minutes. one xacto and one big blue ruler..
that royal electric thing is a waste of 3000 bucks. i would rather buy something else with that kind of money.
-Mosher

Haha that's how I was doing it before I got the trimmer. 250-500 4x2" takes a long time tho.

Bigcat_hunter

-Mosher

When you are cutting thousands of decals by hand every week, a $3000.00 trimmer is a god send. It's not perfect but it saves vast amounts of time.