• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How due...

John L

I have never introduced myself on here.

I have been in the sign business since about 1994. Have been in the commercial construction business since 1983. Still do both. Construction work is mostly for the same clients, over and over. And it's easy marketing for the signs, it limits the competition on the sign work we do cause we are the first to know about most of it.

We do almost all forms of sign product, all in house.. electric, neon, vinyl, print, vehicles, etc. We also own and rent billboards and our billboard trucks in some areas. Our signs are all made in a shop out on a country road in Southern Pennsylvania. We also have a small shop near Orlando Florida where we just keep a service truck and some transformers and supplies for work we do there for a couple clients. Most of our work goes to DC, MD, VA, PA, WV, NC, and FL.

We have alot of equipment here... Roland and Ioline and Graphtec Cutters, Mutoh Printer, Computers and Flexi8, Metal equipment shears and brakes, notchers, rollers, slip rolls, tubing bender, tubing roller, tubing notcher, 2 CNC Routers, spray room, mig and tig welders, plasma cutter, crane truck, ladder truck, bucket truck, backhoe, skid loader... all the stuff.

I have lots of buddies in the sign business. I never really go after the sign work that others are after. I kinda make my own jobs. So we really aren't competitors.

I am not actually fully set up for wholesale work per se, but if I can help someone out, feel free to call on me via PM or email for my number. I will keep checking in here when I can.

Craig Sjoquist

welcome to a outstanding forum n ppl
well looks like ya keep yourself busy in all those states since I'm in orlando howdy

wraps r kewl

KR3signguy

1206.jpg