• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How High Will Gas Go Before Summer?

How High Will gas Go Before Summer?

Votes: 2 3.2%

Votes: 2 3.2%

Votes: 24 38.7%

Votes: 12 19.4%

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Higher Than 4.00

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSnowman

Doesn't matter, we'll all still pay it, and I'm not gonna drive a little tiny roller skate...so I'll just keep bendin' over every time I fill my truck.

KR3signguy

Doesn't matter, we'll all still pay it, and I'm not gonna drive a little tiny roller skate...so I'll just keep bendin' over every time I fill my truck.

Very true, I'm at fault also. If we all rode mopeds, motorcycles & bicycles
the gas price would be under a buck per gallon.
I'm not much of a Bush basher but this week he's over in Africa being compationate by giving them billions of dollars and guess who's paying for it.
By all means, I don't believe any of the existing candidates will solve jack squat either. We'll keep on takin it up the arse, I'm ready to skateboard to work. I could be saving hundred of dollars a month. I'm just bitter that I came down with another cold...Aaaaaaaachooo!

Craig Sjoquist

I sell hydrogen generators ...increases gas or diesel fuel mileage 25% for cars or trucks ..big or small $1,500

pays for itself in a year if ya spend $20 a day also 100% tax write off

also have tractor trailer size

if not selling sign and lettering ..gotta sell something that works for the earth seemed like a good thing

git r dun

Doyle

can't wait for 50 degree weather, I will be riding the motorcycle to work EVERYDAY until November.....

JimJenson

[sarcasm alert on]

Thank god for imported products from China. Without them, we would not be able to afford the 3+ dollar a gallon gasoline.

[resume normal programming]

NZBloke

Here in New Zealand... (if the online conversion from litres to gallons is correct, we are paying... wait for it... $6.44 a gallon!!!!!!:help:

gabagoo

So I'm driving home from the office today and on the news they say Gas is going up 4 cents a litre by morning. That takes it to $1.09 per litre ( not sure what that is in american conversion) but here's the complete stupidity of the reasoning the radio station gave, I will assume from the oil barrons. They said it is going up 4 cents a litre because the Canadian dollar was down 1 cent against the American dollar. WTF do they take us for....fools? Where is the logic in that explanation. I think Exxon just wasn't happy with a 43 billion dollar profit last year, what do you think?

ChiknNutz

I sell hydrogen generators ...increases gas or diesel fuel mileage 25% for cars or trucks ..big or small $1,500

pays for itself in a year if ya spend $20 a day also 100% tax write off

also have tractor trailer size

if not selling sign and lettering ..gotta sell something that works for the earth seemed like a good thing

git r dun

Huh, never have looked into those. Sounds interesting.