• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How land the big sale and keep the customer coming back

tomence

All i want to say is STOP wondering about your COMPETITION.
You have to be unique, also you are the one selling the product not your competition.
The marketing strategy that you have maybe the competition doesn have.
Once you stop worry about your competition the sales will start coming in.
I know these from my experience. Why. Because i have two good competitors and i always looked up to them but found out even thou they had very low prices than me, they didnt follow up with their customers and i did very often like Sarge says. So i would say 4 out of 10 customer i would steal from them why coz they havent contacted them and i was the one making them laugh and make them feel like i was one of theirs.
So it comes down to a marketing plan and good follow ups. See sometimes you may call at the right moment when somebody needs something done right away but since your competition didnt follow up and you were the one who called you gonna get the order and if you do get it do a very good quality job and do it fast and also if you can deliver it personally to them, and only then you will notice you have done something different something unique.
Thats all i have to say

tomence

I forgot to add something else. Dont give up on rejection
Why? Because sometimes the people in charge that you talk to maybe they have a bad day or didnt get laid the night before so when you call they dont want to talk just because of their personal problems. It happens a lot, so dont give up call again in the near future and you will see maybe next time you call them you will end up with 1000's of dollars job, and why maybe they are happy that day and will try to make you happy too you never know.

LoudPrinting

I think that is good advice. It is easy to envy what accounts the competition has, but it doesnt really help anything. Strive to land your own big accounts in the way that works best for you.