• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How low will it go?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Just filled up for $1.25/gal. Crazy how cheap gas is.

20200402_115707.jpg

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
$1.34 here and I love it. It almost reminds me of college days in '85 when I could fill the the huge tank of my '77 Caprice for a single Andrew Jackson.

JB

rjssigns

$2.09 for diesel at Kwik Trip so I'd bet my usual spot at The Store is 20 cents or so cheaper. Got almost 40 gallons on board so no need to find out.

C

ColoPrinthead

$1.90 is the lowest I have seen around here, I paid $2.10 for ethanol free last week.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
The price of E-10 87 octane gasoline has dropped just under $1.00 per gallon at a few places here in Oklahoma. According to the Gas Buddy map some stations in Shawnee, Oklahoma City, Edmond and Chickasha have prices of 99¢ or 98¢ per gallon.

netsol

it's on it's way back up
$0.17 increase today
it was actually at $0.57 wholesale yesterday (plus taxes and delivery fees)
hard to believe

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
it's on it's way back up
$0.17 increase today
it was actually at $0.57 wholesale yesterday (plus taxes and delivery fees)
hard to believe

This is where I check wholesale prices. Usually retail is 35-50 cents higher (in TX). It went up today because Trump said the Saudis will cut back. It's a neat site to check. Retail prices usually lag behind the daily wholesale rate, so this gives you insight on where gas is going.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/rbob-gasoline

Talked to a friend of mine who does oil exploration and mapping.. I was surprised to hear they are still full-throttle on finding new oil. Local paper has been reporting rigs shutting down left and right. As soon as oil goes back up we'll quickly turn them on