• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question how many different hybrids did mutoh make?

netsol

i am not sure who our mutoh expert is. (I AM SURE IT ISN'T ME!)

I want to buy a mutoh project machine for repair. I AM VERY CHEAP, and have no common sense about starting one of these projects

i want to get a hybrid, so we can eliminate some print and stick operations

how can i get a complete list of all the hybrid models mutoh made, to add to my daily search list? (ebay, craigslist, and the others)

i am considering a valuejet 1638uh with no system board, (buy a second machine, make one out of two, or buy a board from mutoh)

So can anyone give me a list (or a hint of how you would find a list)?

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
I saw your post and we have two reconditioned Mutoh Hybrid printers available for sale where we offer a warranty. We sell as well as service this equipment
both new and used. In addition to the two printers we currently have in our possession there are a couple of others that we may be taking back on trade.
If you would like to, please contact me directly and I can go over various options we can offer you.

Thank You

Dave Philipps
Graphic Resource Systems
973-808-8600 ext 112

They have several. 1608,1617,1627,1626,1638. I have been working on Mutoh's for a long time. You will have your hands full with your plan. It might even cost you more in the long run. This could be a great time to take Dave up on that offer. There are a lot of systems going on in the machine. Good lick either way.