• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How many folks are using dual-monitor setups?

Dual monitors?

• One's all I need.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • I use two.

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • How many can I fit in this place?

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Braille.

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Joe Diaz

I've got 2 dell 22inch widescreen LCDs. When I get home on my laptop I feel Claustrophobic. I get the most benefit from the setup when I'm using Flash. I have my design/work area on one screen and my tools, timeline, and action/properties on the other. When using Corel I have it pretty much set up normally but I keep all my files and folders open on the other screen so I can just click and drag clipart, photos, other jobs, and text right onto the work area. NO importing done here.

If you don't have it yet, check out UltraMon for windows. Very cool set of tools for multiple monitors.

I also have one of the monitors set up on a Keyboard, monitor, mouse and sound switch with a quick keystroke I can switch over to my Mac to test my websites and files. Can’t imagine doing anything else except getting more monitors or most likely replace the ones I have with two bigger ones but, for the time being I just don’t have the room.

DRPSignsNGrafix

look at that pic shovelhead posted. I knew he never worked. See the right screen is on signs101 and his feet kicked up on the desk.

Bogie

I've got a buncha 21" trinitron CRTs (mostly Dell). Wanted two of 'em. Stumbled on a local auction. Bought a truckload (hey, the price _was_ right...). Anyone in St. Louis want a really cheap big monitor?

PMG

Whats the going price Bogie,i can use a few more for another system!!! How is the Picture on them,,,i had a few Dells that got really dark on me!!!

belongie

well I wish I could change my vote! I just dug out the monitor from my old desktop and plugged it into my laptop. Lo and behold, I now have my laptop screen for work and a 21in. monitor for s101! (and maybe some adobe windows from time to time)

Bogie

I've actually been thinking of sooner or later trying to splice this puppy into an HDTV... I've got an S-video I could run into my 92" projector screen, but from where I've got my office, the closer 21" looks larger...