• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion How many here...............

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Go to members' profiles to learn more about a post or thread ?? Actually, about the one posting to get a better feel for things.

Go to members' profiles to learn more about a post or thread ?? Actually, about the one posting to get a better feel for things.

Stalker.

....juuust kidding. ;)

I do, on occasion. I also occasionally look up our customers on social media sites to get a better feel for who I may have spoken with on the phone or responded to in an email. It's often nice to be able to put a face with a name.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ha, I've been accused of worse.

Yeah, I mean just to see what the person writing might be capable of, what equipment they have, how much experience and whatnot.

I don't really care about putting a face to a voice, because most of the time, it's very disappointing........ :covereyes:

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I don't really care about putting a face to a voice, because most of the time, it's very disappointing........ :covereyes:

You mean you're not really a big fat laughing beached seal...or whatever that thing is... a manatee? what the hell are ya?

Johnny Best

I like tp click on where they are from, takes you to Google maps and you can take a tour of their town and area.
Really nice when person is from Nova Scotia or a city in England or even a town in the middle of Iowa, or Florida like Clermont.

KMC

Graphic Artist
i do to get a feel of the customer and what style or sign or design they are into so it can be tailored to their needs
also for any new resumes that come across my desk

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I like tp click on where they are from, takes you to Google maps and you can take a tour of their town and area.
Really nice when person is from Nova Scotia or a city in England or even a town in the middle of Iowa, or Florida like Clermont.

Street view is very interesting...I've "driven" all over the world from by computer