• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much 4 a CJ-500?

sfr table hockey

To get one shipped here in Canada for $5000 would be a good price but in the States some have gone cheaper on Ebay a few months back. In USD they were around $3000 to $4000. Six or eight months ago they were as low as $2500 range. If it's converted to solvent it might be worth it. As a waterbased printer you can do great canvas prints and photo prints but the media to print vinyl and banners is 4 times the cost or more than the solvent media and it's harder to find and less of a selection.

For $5000 you wouldn't want to have to replace anything to get it to be in good working order. They are slow but if speed is not an issue then it's a good start. Also to replace parts is way cheaper, as a print head is about $150 - $170 compared to the $600-$800 for newer units. Also if you are handy with these things you should be able to do the up keep on them by your self. Also they are not showing up as often in the past couple months and are snapped up when one gets converted.

Also you do get a 54" printer cutter as opposed to starting with a newer smaller unit which would run a bit more. I think an sp 300 (30") is at $6000 on ebay right now. Even its and older unit now.

anozira02

Thanks for the input....one sold on ebay last week for just 3,150 but like you said..there are only a handful of used ones for sale.