• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much are you paying for you liter ink?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No disrespect to a Merchant Member, but isn’t it better to advertise what you have to offer…. rather than ask what everyone is already established in paying for these wares and then let it up to the customer to decide for themselves ??

This sounds like a backdoor approach.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
What I intended to do is for all members to know if you all are paying same $$ from same source.(oem, triangle what not) if this oem distributor sells you $10/liter in CA, and other distributor sells same ink for $12/liter in AZ. $2/liter savings.. or even next door..

Some shops need savings from aftermarket ink to compete with larger shops or they will close..

No disrespect to a Merchant Member, but isn’t it better to advertise what you have to offer…. rather than ask what everyone is already established in paying for these wares and then let it up to the customer to decide for themselves ??

This sounds like a backdoor approach.

ChiknNutz

I'm paying $145/L plus about $9 shipping for Triangle MLD bulk ink. I know it can be had for about $100/L if you have the right connections (which I currently don't). I'd be interested in some savings!

premiercolour

Merchant Member
J-star 1000ml liter bottle for Mimaki/ Mutoh/ Roland $60/liter ( Retail $70/liter)
J-star 520ml cartridges for Mimaki/ Mutoh/ Roland $50/ea
J-star 260ml cartridge for Mimaki/ Mutoh/ Roland $35/ea

We supply chips to use on your machines.

Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back. We mean it.

sales@fieldcenterusa.com/ you must mention signs101

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Will you be interested to try J-star Ink? Only $70/liter. It is 60% savings for you. So what's the worst of trying the ink? Change print head? What if it works? You will save 60% in the next ten years. You can't beat that.

We also carry original oem print head. I will give you 10% off from your invoice price for the next set print heads. This will cover up your lost.

I have mutoh users for you to call for references.

Francis
sales@fieldcenterusa.com
Los Angeles Office of Fieldcenter Inc

Capital Signs

So are you admitting that they will damage print heads??? What is the point then of using those inks if they are going to already damage the heads, and you are already selling us a print head because your ink that you are selling will damage our current ones.???

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Original ink will damage your print head PERIOD. It is not that original or OEM or ink sold by authorized mutoh dealer ink will not "clog" your print head. Here is the solid fact. As long as you maintain your machine regularly and nicely. As long as you know what you are doing. As long as the ink is not too bad, Your print head will be fine. But when time comes, all print heads needs to be changed. The 50% difference that we had is not because our ink is less well than original. It is because we have less overhead cost. We dont use one-time-use coffee cup like they use in Mimaki. We use our own cup to reduce the cost of overhead. We don't pay our sales rep for free lunch or airplane tickets for going out for nothing. We make sure our money spent on the right spot. That's that 50% savings from. Ink is great. We sell thousands of liters every four month. That's the fact.

I ask you to try the ink. If you do not like the ink. We will refund full amount you pay plus your shipping cost. Write us a review for Signs101 about J-star Ink.

Francis
sales@fieldcenterusa.com
+1 949 209 73076