• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much are you paying for you liter ink?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No disrespect to a Merchant Member, but isn’t it better to advertise what you have to offer…. rather than ask what everyone is already established in paying for these wares and then let it up to the customer to decide for themselves ??

This sounds like a backdoor approach.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Some people are nice enough to provide info for me; and some people are just not willing to share. If you dont want to share; you can be silent. My question wasn't for you.

Gino: Thank you-
We offer J-star ink for mutoh/mimaki and roland printers. These ink are made in
Japan and proved by many shops and do have good references. We offer $60/liter.
Best company policy: You dont like it; you get your money back. We guarantee
our ink does not clog your print head. We have plenty of customers for you to
call.

Last edited:

premiercolour

Merchant Member
you send in us your print head; we clean it for you. it will recover more than 90% of ink clog. Note, it only cleans ink clogging, not refurbish your entire print head.

You dont get $60 back. You get a new print head back.

you send in us your print head; we clean it for you. it will recover more than 90% of ink clog. Note, it only cleans ink clogging, not refurbish your entire print head.

I don't really like to bash on MM,but you need to decide on your warranty.
First you say we get a new print head if something goes wrong with your ink, and then you say that you just clean our messed up heads if something happens to our heads with your ink.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I don't really like to bash on MM,but you need to decide on your warranty.
First you say we get a new print head if something goes wrong with your ink, and then you say that you just clean our messed up heads if something happens to our heads with your ink.

Thank you. Let me put this way. Even original ink clogs your print head if you don't clean your head appropriately after uses. Mutoh does not make their ink, mimaki does not make their ink, roland does not make their ink! They all contracted out. People have stereo type of "third party ink". As many of you might know Triangle. They provide excellent ink. Are they third party ink? Yes, they are. Is their ink usable? Some people yes, some people no; because those some people who say no, they don't even maintain their print head. Yes some third party ink are horrible. This is when you use your brain to determine base on factors of references, recommendations, company sizes, years of company operation, word of mouth and best yet, signs101 etec.. People who wants to keep using original ink; you keep paying $160+/liter. if that gives you a piece of mind the head wont clog; go ahead. We would like to put smiles to the people who are risk takers, who wants to pay almost 1/3 of original ink. So what if you ruin a print head? how much a print head will cost you? What if these third party ink really usable? What if and if. You take it from here... just for your information-