Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much for this machine?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by rrgongora, Jun 12, 2007.

1. rrgongora

rrgongora New Member

Mar 17, 2006
    I've had this laminator since I bought the sign shop over 10 years ago. We placed this machine in a corner storage room and have not seen it since. I am now in need of the storage. I have a manual that says it's a Ledco Industrial Laminator. I have no need for one or the need to learn more about it. Does anyone know how much it's worth? I have a few pictures and I'll post a couple.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. chopper

chopper Very Active Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Big Lake MN
    I think if I were you I would check on ebay and see what they are going for
    looks like it is a 24 inch machine I hate to speculate on a price you could also google ledco and see what they are going for new and gage from there,
    most people will be looking for a larger machine than that for laminating digital prints unless it is bigger than it looks in the picture good luck//chopper

3. rrgongora

rrgongora New Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Thanks Chopper. I did as you suggested. Brand New...around $6000. Ebay....nothing close to it.

Just wondering if anyone wants it.

Give me an offer.....anyone.....Bueller???

4. jdb

jdb Active Member

Apr 26, 2007
    I had a machine similar to this one over 15 years ago. It's not for use in laminating digital prints, It's used for laminating paper & such. The lamination
    has 2 sides, one melts at a lower temp. It laminates both sides to seal the object. I sold mine for $100.00.

5. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    If you want to find someone who knows something about it, put "Ledco Industrial Laminator" in the title of your post, instead of looking for the curious few to open your thread.... get to the point & someone who has one may spot it. Or, next year someone with one needing an important part may find the thread, may contact you, finding that you still have it...

6. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    You could try donating it to a museum !