• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much for this machine?

rrgongora

I've had this laminator since I bought the sign shop over 10 years ago. We placed this machine in a corner storage room and have not seen it since. I am now in need of the storage. I have a manual that says it's a Ledco Industrial Laminator. I have no need for one or the need to learn more about it. Does anyone know how much it's worth? I have a few pictures and I'll post a couple.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Laminator.jpg
    Laminator.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 243
  • Laminator_Manual.jpg
    Laminator_Manual.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 138

chopper

I think if I were you I would check on ebay and see what they are going for
looks like it is a 24 inch machine I hate to speculate on a price you could also google ledco and see what they are going for new and gage from there,
most people will be looking for a larger machine than that for laminating digital prints unless it is bigger than it looks in the picture good luck//chopper

rrgongora

Thanks Chopper. I did as you suggested. Brand New...around $6000. Ebay....nothing close to it.

Just wondering if anyone wants it.

Give me an offer.....anyone.....Bueller???

jdb

I had a machine similar to this one over 15 years ago. It's not for use in laminating digital prints, It's used for laminating paper & such. The lamination
has 2 sides, one melts at a lower temp. It laminates both sides to seal the object. I sold mine for $100.00.

iSign

If you want to find someone who knows something about it, put "Ledco Industrial Laminator" in the title of your post, instead of looking for the curious few to open your thread.... get to the point & someone who has one may spot it. Or, next year someone with one needing an important part may find the thread, may contact you, finding that you still have it...