Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much is my Versacamm worth?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Designs by Stacy, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Designs by Stacy

Designs by Stacy Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Hello,
    I have a Roland Versacamm sp300v that has been hardly used. I bought the demo in 2007. It has only been through one change of inks since I have purchased it. I want to sell my machine "as is". The machine had a power surge hit and the techs are telling me that it is a main board.
    The machine fires up and all the control work, test print etc. It just won't reconize what I am sending over to it from the computer.
    I have called and the main board is approx. 1,300.00.

I also have a 38" Daige cold laminator hardly used. Any ideas on a price for that. I bought it in 2007 also.

Thank you for your help,
    Stacy

Tags:
  2. houseofgrafix

houseofgrafix none

Dec 27, 2007
    cw
    working 7.5ish for the printer

3. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    it may be worth a lot, but what you can actually get for it is the real answer...

and in my opinion, if you fix it for $1300, and clean the heads & get it printing... it will be worth (in the actual sense of being able to sell it) more than today, by a margin greater than $1300.

I don't have any clue as to what you would get once it's running.. but let's say $5K... you might be lucky to get $2500 today, because it's a roll of the dice if you can't print with it in front of someone.

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    It's not a good idea to sell something broken unless you're trying to scrap it and I don't think you'd wanna do that.

Someone might be interested, but at a very reduced cost as iSi mentioned.

5. Gene@mpls

Gene@mpls Very Active Member

Jun 17, 2003
    Blaine, Mn
    We got 10k for a 2.5 yo sp300v with triangle inx and a 42" RSov laminator.

6. trimguy

trimguy Member

May 24, 2008
    Hawaii
    I sold mine for 6k a few months ago and it worked great.

7. Designs by Stacy

Designs by Stacy Member

Apr 21, 2005
    Thanks for all your feed back I appreciate it!