• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much is my Versacamm worth?

Hello,
I have a Roland Versacamm sp300v that has been hardly used. I bought the demo in 2007. It has only been through one change of inks since I have purchased it. I want to sell my machine "as is". The machine had a power surge hit and the techs are telling me that it is a main board.
The machine fires up and all the control work, test print etc. It just won't reconize what I am sending over to it from the computer.
I have called and the main board is approx. 1,300.00.

I also have a 38" Daige cold laminator hardly used. Any ideas on a price for that. I bought it in 2007 also.

Thank you for your help,
Stacy

iSign

it may be worth a lot, but what you can actually get for it is the real answer...

and in my opinion, if you fix it for $1300, and clean the heads & get it printing... it will be worth (in the actual sense of being able to sell it) more than today, by a margin greater than $1300.

I don't have any clue as to what you would get once it's running.. but let's say $5K... you might be lucky to get $2500 today, because it's a roll of the dice if you can't print with it in front of someone.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's not a good idea to sell something broken unless you're trying to scrap it and I don't think you'd wanna do that.

Someone might be interested, but at a very reduced cost as iSi mentioned.