• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How Much should I charge?

Project Sign

I am printing and contour cutting 250 of each of these so 750 total (see image attached)
How much should I charge ?? Municapil job

Attachments

• 2023 stickers.jpg
    2023 stickers.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 419

victor bogdanov

I would do that for around $500 total depending on material/laminate,

print 30 min, cut 45 minutes, set up etc 10min, maybe $100 in materials?

2B

Those look like parking meter tags.
That means
* High Tack Vinyl
* a non-PVC or vandal-resistant lamination
* contour cutting (would leave as a "set") no cutting into individual decals

I would also treat / print as a set like Boudica,
$8.29 per set

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I would do that for around $500 total depending on material/laminate,

print 30 min, cut 45 minutes, set up etc 10min, maybe $100 in materials?
Parking meter decals need a High-Tack vinyl and cast laminate. That's how we make them anyway. ...and we make thousands of them.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I think Victor just wants everyone to outsource to him. He's got the OP competing with Sticker Mule

victor bogdanov

I think Victor just wants everyone to outsource to him. He's got the OP competing with Sticker Mule
I guess I'm just in a competitive area and use online retail prices as benchmarks, I have 20+ sign shops within a 5 mile drive of me, on my 5 minute drive to my shop I drive past 3 other sign shops

There are 30+ fastsigns within a 30 minute drive of me.

Last edited:

Stacey K

I like making signs
I've ordered from Sticker Mule in the past and just marked it up. The roll stickers are pretty nice. The website is quick and easy to use. 5 minutes the order is in and then you just have to wait for delivery.