• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much to wrap a Ford Transit Connect Van?

Atomikron

Any thoughts on how much to charge for wrapping a Ford Transit Connect Van?
Labor only, graphics will be supplied by client.
Any tips on wrapping one of these? I have never done one, although they look pretty straight forward. But then again, looks can be deceiving. THANKS

Derf

Find out how much you can buy the graphics for (unless you can make them your self). Either way what ever the cost is to produce the product +40% + labor $95 per hour.

If or when you screw up the graphics you can afford to buy a replacement set and still do OK on the job. If they don't want to pay that much let it be some one else's job to have a make it or break it.

A skilled shop will make it
A hack shop will break it
A smart shop will make money even if they break it then make it.

Atomikron

What makes you think I would screw this up? Does that come from your own personal experience of ruining jobs for people?

Or maybe I should hire a professional. Would this be the same professional that spends their time posting opinions on message boards? Perhaps if you were as good as you "think" you are, you wouldn't be so threatened by people trying to enter your industry.

mikey-Oh

hmm, you asked bro. they gave opinions... if you dislike msg boards are you sure yinz in the right place?! :omg:

best o luck!