• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much would you charge for a full wrap (essentially a color change) on a 2018 Nissan NV2500?

WhatsYourSign?

How much would you charge for a full wrap (it's printed, but essentially a color change) on a 2018 Nissan NV2500 high top in your local market?

It will include all exterior surfaces, from the bottom up to the edges as it begins it to wrap over the edges.

I know what we charge for labor and materials but I'm curious to see what others would charge for a wrap like this.

Thanks in advance for your perspectives!

Last edited:

2B

So what does your market go for?

When you say the roof are you talking about the horizontal surface or just the sides to the roof seam?

without the horizontal roof - 3,900
With Horizontal roof - 4,600

WhatsYourSign?

So what does your market go for?

When you say the roof are you talking about the horizontal surface or just the sides to the roof seam?

without the horizontal roof - 3,900
With Horizontal roof - 4,600

Thanks!

I appreciate the clarifying question about the roof...I'll go back and add that to my question!

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Gloss, satin, matte, chrome, “color flip”?

3M, Avery, Oracal, KPMF, other?

Emblem removal?

Hardware (mirrors etc) removal?

WhatsYourSign?

Gloss, satin, matte, chrome, “color flip”?

Printed gloss (it's not actually a color change, was just saying that so people have an idea of the coverage).

3M, Avery, Oracal, KPMF, other?

Do you give your wrap clients that many options?

We'll be using 3M/Avery cast vinyl printed.

Emblem removal?

Yes.

Hardware (mirrors etc) removal?

They will be have these all removed and prepped for us.

kcollinsdesign

Old member
$3980 plus design (without the high roof). Hardware removal extra. Specialty vinyl extra. Color flip extra (they are tricky because they have to be perfect).

If the graphic lasts 5 years, that's less than $100/month for 24/7 advertising. An insanely good deal as long as the design is good. Most of the time the designs I see look like someone threw a plate of spaghetti (complete with lightning bolts and armor plate) at the truck. Those have less than ZERO advertising value.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Sorry WYS. I completely missed the printed part. How I have no idea, written right there in your post. Just looked, I posted end of the day on Friday....long week!

I agree with CollinsDesign. In the $3500-$4000 range (depending on if it is extended or standard wheelbase)

We use 3M or Avery. I do t care much for the Oracal wrap vinyl/lam.

As far as giving options as I stated, normally no. However, certain brands have certain colors. For instance, doing a project right now (beginning stances) for wrapping a party bus. Client wants the “color flip” vinyl but not exactly sure which on color. So we discussed and it came down to 3 options. 1 from 3M, 1 from Avery and 1 from KPMF. We are meeting again this week once samples arrive to finalize the color to be used and get the deposit.