• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much would you charge for this?

Guillaume

Hi, i was wondering how much to charge for a simple car like this.. it's avery A6 on both side, the back little A6 and a true view window 50/50.. with installation.

A6 is cheap but cars have a price so i was just wondering how much to charge approx for a simple car like this.

I know this car won't win any contest but that's what the client wanted.

Attachments

• sides.jpg
    sides.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 133
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:

HulkSmash

Avery A6? Really? It will shrink within 5-8 months, and you'll have an angry customer.
as for price.... not a lot.

2B

something that is CAST, unless they are really cheap and you make them understand the difference between CAST and CALENDAR

Oracal is our preferred vinyl
751 would do it in this case

for pricing around $350

what did you quote?

Guillaume

Thanks for the inputs,

i didn't quote anything yet, wanted to see before so i didn't charge too high or too cheap.

But will definatly go with something durable

J

john1

Avery A6? Really? It will shrink within 5-8 months, and you'll have an angry customer.
as for price.... not a lot.

I agree with most of what you say Adam but i have been using A6 since 2005 and have never had one failure. I do use cast if the vinyl is going on rivets or cuves though.

sardocs

I think the body crease is going to be an issue, especially with a calendared film. And a black car will get extremely hot in the sun, causing a sticky outline around the letters when they shrink a bit. I'd switch that to A9 or the equivalent from another manufacturer. The extra cost to use the correct film is well worth it in the long run. You've probably only got a couple yards of vinyl in the whole job, so don't skimp and charge accordingly. I'd price that at around $380 without the window perf.

HulkSmash

I agree with most of what you say Adam but i have been using A6 since 2005 and have never had one failure. I do use cast if the vinyl is going on rivets or cuves though.

John,
You're in the process of building a business from scratch. If you want CONSTANT ,repeat and happy customers use the right material..Flat or curved cast on vehicles all day, every day.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Many~many rubles.....................

Anyone buying a vehicle like that should expect to pay big bucks for any future expenses.