• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How not to unload a truck

phototec

This is hilarious, I feel sorry for the guy smashing his face, but I just can't stop laughing every time I see this....

[video=youtube;e3n7ydQt140]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3n7ydQt140[/video]

chartle

Why do I think this is staged? Who would tightly hold on to a bar that is lifting you off your feet.

jrsc

I had a guy delivering us a pallet of paper a few weeks ago and did almost the same thing. He tried to roll it to the back of the truck so we can grab it with a forklift and he went too far. It started to lift him in the air as he tried to hold it from falling but he let go just in time not to go flying like this guy. The paper was all ruined.

phototec

Why do I think this is staged? Who would tightly hold on to a bar that is lifting you off your feet.

Staged-Did you see the guy hit the floor with his face, he didn't even put his hand out in front of him, like you would do if you know it was coming.

I don't think so, I think he know he would get in trouble for breaking the load, so he did EVERYTHING he could to hold onto that load, he just wasn't strong enough or heavy enough to stop the load from falling over.