• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how the heck do you load fonts in win 7 64 bit?

gabagoo

I am pretty sure I have done this in win 7 earlier but I cant seem to find an install option in the control panel under fonts? Is it hidden or what?

Help!!!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Or alternatley - right click the ttf/otf font file - select install font. Works from any folder.

signswi

Extensis Suitcase Fusion is a good investment if you deal with a lot of fonts, having too many installed is a source of slow downs. Win7 is much better about it than XP was but it's still good practice to use a font manager.

Tony Teveris

What is really nice in Windows 7's Control Panel is in the upper right corner there is a search window so when you can not figure out where to go or what your really looking for just type some key word(s) and help items (w/ links) will appear in the Control Panel pane.

signswi

What is really nice in Windows 7's Control Panel is in the upper right corner there is a search window so when you can not figure out where to go or what your really looking for just type some key word(s) and help items (w/ links) will appear in the Control Panel pane.

Or just use the one in the start menu, same search, very handy--a lot like spotlight in osX.