• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to adjust length in Flexi or Corel without changing end radius

trakers

I have a very simple graphic I need to adjust the various lengths of from about 12-48"

My issue is when I stretch it in Corel or Flexi the end radius changes.

I know this has to be ignorantly simple, but I'm still learning both programs.

I think I can hack it, but would rather know how to do it correctly.

Anyone care to throw me a bone??

Attachments

• sign-radius.gif
    sign-radius.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 229

CenturySigns

Custom Sign Shop Designer
In Corel if you have the image converted to curves, grab your node edit tool, clik and drag the tool over the nodes on the end of the graphic. The nodes should change to a solid color, use your arrow key and move them out until you reach the desired length.

dclet

in CorelDRAW! convert to curves, select all nodes on one side, hold down ctrl to lock axis and drag!

iSign

the easy way I do it is to drag a copy out to wherever the other end should be & then weld the 2

Pat Whatley

the easy way I do it is to drag a copy out to wherever the other end should be & then weld the 2

Same thing I was thinking Doug...it's two to three seconds faster and since time is money you'll make an extra penny or two on the job...couple of hundred jobs a year and you're talking some real money! :thumb:

WVB

In Flexi:

Make your desired square to the height you want say 4".
Then go to your Design Central and uncheck Proportional..

Design Central:
Type in your desired length...

If you have multiple sizes you can use the "step and repeat" function...

Ken

In Corel..after you do the stretch... delete the original and make a new box. Simple..effective. Fast.
Ken