• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how to adjust?

kapitenio

attachment.php

Attachments

• MUTOH SPITFIRE 65 TEST.jpg
    MUTOH SPITFIRE 65 TEST.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 218

Umca

I think you have a problem with CR Encoder. And need to replace it. Or clean or replace T-Fence.
As we can see on picture, the problem is UniDir adjustment. But in this printer you can set adjustment values for whole printhed.
Colour on printheads: KY CM MC YK.
You can see: KY - no space between colors. CM - with space.
It impossible to adjust space between colors inside one printhead.

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
I think you have a problem with CR Encoder. And need to replace it. Or clean or replace T-Fence.
As we can see on picture, the problem is UniDir adjustment. But in this printer you can set adjustment values for whole printhed.
Colour on printheads: KY CM MC YK.
You can see: KY - no space between colors. CM - with space.
It impossible to adjust space between colors inside one printhead.

No! You are wrong. adju in maintenance mode, update parametre, CR update, is there value from 0 to 400 for every head (is time for latency time). You must experiment for correct latency.
This problem I was writed in other thread.
Good luck.

Umca

... adju in maintenance mode, update parametre, CR update, is there value from 0 to 400 for every head (is time for latency time)
As you wrote, prameter is available to adjust for printhead. For all printhead, but not for every cannel.
You can see space between Cyan and Magenta. These are two channels of one printhead.

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
...As you wrote, prameter is available to adjust for printhead. For all printhead, but not for every cannel.
You can see space between Cyan and Magenta. These are two channels of one printhead...

I try to see, that is can setting 2 channel on one head, but thit is only way to correct space between color.
I am signmaking company only, not service company
:wink: