• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to buy a cheap wrap???

J Hill Designs

wow thats pretty messed up

Ask if you can design the car wrap. This will cut out several hundreds bucks and it is easy. The vehicle wrap companies have a template for the model of the car and just fit the items into this image. And you know what, it is so simple a kid can do it! So save your cash!

All you need to do to save that cash is ask the installers how much they are being paid and pay them directly - cutting out the extra cash.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Dang I posted a long message about the article being crap and then I had to log in and it erased everything I had written. Horrible write up!! This person is bitter on the sign industry somehow.

speedmedia

Sadly, I think a few of my past customers have found this... Actually have a customer asked me if I could send the template in a Word document so he could lay out the design....

It is unbelievable what people will do to cut corners with their advertising, not to mention sickening!

Thanks,
Kurt

phototec

"It is so simple a kid can do it! So save your cash"

:omg2: Just what this industry needs on the internet!

Typestries

Sad part is she's making residual $ on that article for doing absolutely nothing. She'll probably make a lot too, b/c it's a category/keyword with little content on ehow (yet).

tiredcreations

Horrible. "ask the installers how much they are being paid and pay them directly"

that article should be removed. It's not nearly as funny as the cheapvehiclewrap.com

GypsyGraphics

Horrible. "ask the installers how much they are being paid and pay them directly"

that article should be removed. It's not nearly as funny as the cheapvehiclewrap.com

personally, i thought the cheapvehiclewrap.com was quite clever... made fun of people who think "cheap" doesn't mean "crap" and did a pretty good job of pointing that out.

this moron is just the opposite! all she knows is who does the work, she's not a printer, not an installer and not a sign profession... she's a talking head... only now she talking out the other end.

sounds like a disgruntled employee to me... she should be tarred and feathered!

Baz

"As a prior wrap sales chick" .... That pretty much summs up her credibility .... Useless

btropical.com

Some people can wipe there ass with their hand , some with leaves or a brown bag from 40 oz beer , some use single ply , some use 2 ply , some 3 ply , and some use one those water shoot up your crack deals

Baz

and some use one those water shoot up your crack deals

20+ years ago when i left home to live on my own, me and a friend rented a house that had one of those "up your ass crack deals" .... It was GREAT! .... to wash paint brushes :peace!::rock-n-roll:

cdiesel

What a tool.. her phone number is listed in her profile if one of you guys wants to get drunk and give her a call.