• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to buy a cheap wrap???

drive

Hey, she wrote an article on how to avoid 'cellphone elbow'.
I wonder how much more involved and intelligent it was than the 3 simple words "BUY A BLUETOOTH!"?
(I didn't have the stomach to read it.)
winner winner

ProWraps

Growing up in a storage unit during her childhood didn't detour Jodi to be a successful individual as an adult. Her love to laugh, inspire and dream is what makes her an extraordinary speaker and creates the opportunity to learn how we all can be winners in today's busy world.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

i wonder if she called around to get a cheap price on the storage unit. then did she go up to the guy working at the counter and ask if she could pay him directly for the unit cause they make like $30/each extra per unit!

http://www.quitwhining.com/

Malkin

5. Know the types of vinyl and decide what works best. If your vehicle is going to be kept inside during bad weather and at night, you don't need the premium vinyl to have a wrap for 3 years. Instead get a cheaper vinyl and keep your car clean and avoid elements as much as possible.

ಠ_ಠ

This one makes the least sense of all...

TheSnowman

That was posted last week or so Phil...that's a joke though, not real. I'd like to see an installer that would be willing to install the "cheap vinyl" for someone. My thinking is, no way is that gonna happen.

BALLPARK

Wow, she is brilliant!!! lol...

Amazing how it works on any product.

New Car:

1) Contact car graveyard and buy a wrecked frame. But dont stop there, look for cool parts on any vehicle. You will save money this way!!!

2) Contact BMW workers as they leave the production facilities during lunch breaks. Now make sure you talk to all of them to get the cheapest worker by the hour. Get them working on your new cheaper BMW on weekends, sure it will take forever...but it will save you money!!!

3) Contact a paint shop for a price to paint it. If they want more than what the paint is worth, just buy the paint yourself and hire a couple of the kids in your area to paint it. But try to find ones that tag a lot of shit, they might do it for free!

4) Test drive your new BMW and just think how it saved you thousands. Sure it may backfire every 2', but hey that just draws more attention to the sweet ass paint job the taggers did on your new ride.

Who knew that it would be that easy and cheap to build your own customized BMW? Oh wait, I bet she did... :(

I wish she was in my area and tried her theory on how to buy a horrible looking cheap wrap. Then I could charge her double to remove it and do it correctly..lol.