• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to convert files for emails and website uploads

KP3

I am using Casmate Pro and I am trying to convert some files for use in emails to clients as well as upload some graphics to a website. How is this done? I have tried to convert to jpeg and it doesnt work. Also have tried to just save to my pictures, obviously this didnt work either. How do I convert these files? Any help would be appreciated.

Lunatic Taskbar

I am not familiar with the program you mention, But if you can print what you want from it then an option if you don't own Adobe pro, you can download PrimoPDF http://www.primopdf.com/primopdf_free_idx.htm

Basicly what it does is it creates a PDF printer and from any application you can select print, then select the primoPDF printer and a PDF file is created for you, you can add security to it like no printing password etc, or just leave it as normal. and then you can email the newly created PDF file to anyone.

I have this on my machines that don't have the ADOBE Pro installed on it.

I am not affiliated with this company at all.

I just like the product. it works, it works well and its free. This may not be the total solution for you or it may help.

D&Tgraphics

You should be able to export to a jpg. I did a search on casmate and it says you can export to jpg. Once you get it exported I would open it in Photoshop and "save to web"

iSign

what other software do you have?
Your profile only says Casmate.

I have a few suggestions, but won't know which to suggest without more info from you.

KP3

You should be able to export to a jpg. I did a search on casmate and it says you can export to jpg. Once you get it exported I would open it in Photoshop and "save to web"

Do I possibly need photoshop because i tried to save as a jpg file and it won't open up.
thanks