• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to Create Tilt Mount

SAR.Summerlin

So we had a customer ask about creating a tilt sign for their menu boards. I was thinking of using a cable system but don't know where to begin researching sample and material or hardware.

Can you wonderful people point me in the right direction?

:U Rock:

SAR.Summerlin

I am uploading a crude drawing of what I am thinking of. I know I have seen this somewhere before.

Didn't see what I am looking for on Outwater but still browsing the site. I saw ceiling cable systems and wall but nothing quite like this.

Attachments

• scan0017.jpg
    scan0017.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 79

signage

If the bottom is not attached to the wall what will keep it from sliding down?

You need either a ledge or the bottom of sign attached to the wall! If not any small force (air) will cause it to move fall against wall just hanging from cable system

SAR.Summerlin

If the bottom is not attached to the wall what will keep it from sliding down?

You need either a ledge or the bottom of sign attached to the wall! If not any small force (air) will cause it to move fall against wall just hanging from cable system

Sorry my drawing doesn't show the molding that is around the area the sign fits into I though I could either rest it against this with some rubber stoppers or somehow anchor it at the bottom just not sure how.