Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Create Tilt Mount

Discussion in 'Installation Equipment & Techniques' started by SAR.Summerlin, Dec 20, 2012.

1. SAR.Summerlin

SAR.Summerlin Member

Jul 11, 2012
    So we had a customer ask about creating a tilt sign for their menu boards. I was thinking of using a cable system but don't know where to begin researching sample and material or hardware.

Can you wonderful people point me in the right direction?

:U Rock:

Tags:
  2. Guerilla Signs

Guerilla Signs Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Missouri
  3. SAR.Summerlin

SAR.Summerlin Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I am uploading a crude drawing of what I am thinking of. I know I have seen this somewhere before.

Didn't see what I am looking for on Outwater but still browsing the site. I saw ceiling cable systems and wall but nothing quite like this.

Attached Files:

4. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    displays2go.com

from one crude drawing to another...

5. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    If the bottom is not attached to the wall what will keep it from sliding down?

You need either a ledge or the bottom of sign attached to the wall! If not any small force (air) will cause it to move fall against wall just hanging from cable system

6. SAR.Summerlin

SAR.Summerlin Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Sorry my drawing doesn't show the molding that is around the area the sign fits into I though I could either rest it against this with some rubber stoppers or somehow anchor it at the bottom just not sure how.