• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to cross cut printed vinyl

MMPLarge Format

So I'm working with a double sided blockout vinyl with double sided mounting adhesive on one side. They're 4" x 6" pieces that I print and cut with my Graphtec FC8600 using Onyx 12 cut server. I'm having the Graphtec perf cut the material, which is causing a few pieces to fall out of the material once its finished. Because of that, once it finishes, it pulls on the material where those pieces used to be, causing it to jam up and damage whatever pieces may have stayed there and hadn't fallen out. I've heard there is a way to add cross cutting programmed into it. Having it cross cut after each row, therefore eliminating any risk of the material bunching up. I have seen this option only in Cutting Master. I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to add this option using Onyx Print and Cut Server, or if this is something i have to add in a preset?