• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to cut this Logo ?

Bunky67

I'm wanting to split this Logo in the center to put some text in the middle of the two halves, (TOP and Bottom) I can get the Circle to split but the "V" and "W" come with the Half I try and Move. Can this be done in Corel Draw X5 ?

Attachments

• vw logo.jpg
    vw logo.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 87

niksagkram

Use the trim tool.....arrange/shaping/trim.......

video on YouTube..... [video=youtube;pvI64SfY1Iw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvI64SfY1Iw[/video]

Mark

Jackpine

VW logo split

Here is some help. I just made a cdr x5 file.

Attachments

• VW-logo-signs101.jpg
    VW-logo-signs101.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 62
  • VW_logo_signs101_ver2.jpg
    VW_logo_signs101_ver2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

sharkchum

re: how to cut this logo?

Hey Bunky...www.jbsigndepot.com/vw.pdf is this what you are looking to do? If so, you have to add and delete nodes, then reconnect nodes in order to make two separate vectors. Kind of hard to explain...but if this is what you are wanting, I already re-vectorized it and uploaded as .CDR if you want it so that you can reverse engineer it. link to .CDR is www.jbsigndepot.com/vw.cdr Sorry if I was too confusing in my explanation and of no help.

Sharkchum

Bunky67

Thanks Guys

Sorry It took so long getting back my internet was not working, so I had to upgrade

Thanks For all the help, I used the trim method and it worked with great success

Thanks Again