• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News How to Design Exceptional Signs in 20 Minutes or Less

Patentagosse

When I was first doing full size paper patterns for pouncing I would have three or four difference color pencils so my corrections wouldn't get confusing. I swear I waste more time on sketches now that everyone expects to see scale color proofs of even a parking sign. Back then a quick scratch on a piece of paper was usually sufficient.

Now they want to see the actual sign BEFORE you do it... miss the ol' days when I just sketched an angled light bulb inside a rectangle with the name of the electrician and got instant approuval... Now you go out, take a digital picture, drop it into your computer, scale it, draw everything to scale over it, print it on paper and the guy still says: "well I'm not sure how it will looks like when done... I'll ask my wife if she can figure it based on that"
I wanna kill 'em all...