• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to "dispose of" an old solvent printer?

RoCo

I've got an old Arizona 180 that's been out of commission for a year now. But, for that entire year, it's also been pushed into a corner of the shop and taking up space that can be better utilized. Any recommendations on the best way to send it on its way? Scrapheap? Junkyard? Recyclers? Dumpster? Anything?

I appreciate any feedback on what you other guys have done with old solvent printers - thanks!

WB

I threw out a 180 and a 90 a few months ago.. still in running order too.. I dropped them off at a scrap yard they took them for free..

OldPaint

set it out on the street and put a FREE sign on it, wont last more then a couple hours ill bet)))))))))

Sticky Signs

Dynamite. You want to make sure that nobody else has the misfortune of using such a terribly designed machine - even as a boat anchor. I hate those things.

AUTO-FX

set it out on the street and put a FREE sign on it, wont last more then a couple hours ill bet)))))))))

there was a whole thread not too long ago about the pro's and con's of free items in the front yard! LOL !
the machine would go away, the sign would be laying in the gutter, and then they guy would come back around to complain that it is a peice of junk and how dare he put it out for free....