• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to get better Vehicle Graphics??

jessica.dfw12

Hello everyone
I have started my vehicle graphics business in Dallas, TX and want to know how can i get better Designs for

• Vehicle Lettering
  • Vehicle Wraps
  • Fleet Graphics

you can check my site vehicle graphics

:thankyou:

Keith Jenicek

Your site is full of good designs. Some do not look like your own...Dan Antonelli's.

Unless you want to hire an employee, as suggested, I recommend reading up on some of Dan's stuff. He's got quite an archive with SignCraft Magazine.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Attachments

• new-guy.jpg
    new-guy.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Border

I am guessing that jessica, the op, is not acually part of that company but instead is someone blowing the whistle on that company for misrepresenting themselve by using other people's portfolio photos... also known as "pulling a Cappy" to some of the older members here.

Passs the popcorn

:popcorn:

CP Signs

What the ???????? See, I am one of those who can't put most of my best work on my site because I do lots of installs for other shops and of course they get the credit and I'm cool with that and would never take pictures from someone elses site to put on mine!!!!!

CanuckSigns

Lol you're an idiot.

If you are going to rip off someone elses work and claim it as your own, maybe don't choose a design that has been featured in trade magazines multiple times.

Idiot

wildside

i dont see any of dan's stuff on that website, however their facebook page has the crown royal truck as the cover photo.....