Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get inspired

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by showcase 66, Jun 22, 2012.

1. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    So I go onto Pinterest a little bit ago. I have not been on there in probably 3 or 4 months and only follow like 3 people.

And this is pretty much all I see

http://pinterest.com/danantonelli/contractor-marketing-materials/

Was in awe of all the pretty colors and designs. And then the inspirational ideas start kicking in and a motivational boost to go with it.

I know we have seen a lot of the designs on here before, and I always like to look at the work Dan's team does but to have it all laid out in front of me was a nice surprise.

Keep up the good work Dan and thanks for motivating/inspiring me to make myself a better designer (used loosely).

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Clean and to the point. Too bad a lot of clients don't have his mindset.

3. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    I don't know if it's just me, but after looking at all the van wraps they all pretty much look the same just with a different company name on it.

4. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    dan has an illustrator/designer working for him that does some pretty impressive stuff. I think his name is Jeff. I've seen his portfolio... nice stuff there.

5. lexsigns

lexsigns Premium Subscriber

Dec 24, 2007
    Burlington ma
    :thumb:

6. 96XP

96XP Member

Apr 8, 2012
    BC
    +1