Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to half cut on mimaki cutter

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by SameDay Signs, Jan 21, 2013.

1. SameDay Signs

SameDay Signs Member

Oct 20, 2010
    tiffin ohio
    Hey guys I know this is probably a dumb question but how do I have cut on a Mimaki cg130-fx? I am running Flexi 8.1 and do all my rip and print from there along with contour cutting but really don't have a clue how to do the half cut. Being I have a customer wanting 1600 3" x 3" circular stickers this would be a big help.

Do I send job normal like I would and then just click option on printer or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    First off to do half cut you have to move your blade in the front of the blade holder then change your setting on the cutter and in your software

3. Matt-Tastic

Matt-Tastic Member

Nov 25, 2008
  4. SameDay Signs

SameDay Signs Member

Oct 20, 2010
    tiffin ohio
    hey matt do you have the link other then what is put on there it won't let me open it. Sorry to be a hassle but I am absolutely driving myself crazy here

5. Matt-Tastic

Matt-Tastic Member

Nov 25, 2008
    That was the only place I found it.

advftp.net (login/pass are both adv1), then in the mimaki/manuals folder.