• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to... Helmet

msenjur

Hello.

while everyone are on vacation, and im bored, i was thinkig, how to wrap a helmet. How to do design, and to start install it...

I saw some picutres here of some members... can you give me some advice how to wrap a helmet??

Thanks...

laserman70

3 things
design it so it can be distorted a bit. (you will have to do some heating and stretching)
material (3m ij380)
Patients (lots of them and I mean lots)

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
A manniquen head bolted to a table will help greatly as well. That or a friend to strap it on their head. No easy at all when it just moves around freely....

formanek

Three pieces. Two sides that meet in the middle and then a single piece that covers that intersection. Make the middle piece something that accents the design not trying to blend it.

CheapVehicleWrap

Mannequin? Where to get one of those? I do have a few individuals I wouldn't mind putting a torch to their head while wrapping a helmet though. Probably take even longer though.

3 pieces? That's just downright non-seamless no?