• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to hypnotize a shark

iSign

That was so cool!
Haven't watched many videos on my iPhone 4 yet, but sitting in a dark room at 6 am, that movie looked like peeking through a window to a live performance...

...but I don't care how big that guy balls are, I don't think I'd want them that close to the sharks teeth when perfecting that "trick"... In fact, how does someone figure out stuff like that anyway?

Amazing anyway!!

hightop

Very cool!!! I know sharks don't like the taste of neoprene :rolleyes: and I'll dive near them but don't want to pet them on the nose and give the food!! She's definitely got BRASS!!

Tim Aucoin

Come on... it was a trained shark! Why, just last week, while diving just off the north shore of Oahu, I ran across that very shark... his name is, um, his name is Dizzy... yeah, that's what it was, Dizzy! He's a hoot to swim and surf with, and you should see the other tricks he does! :tongue: