• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to install printed laminate wet or dry?

Annette Asberg

Hi
Today I will install some graphics that has been printed onto laminate and I just wonder if anyone has installed printed laminate and how you did it?

2B

Printed "lamination" does not have air channels, so make sure you take your time and try to avoid bubbles.

Laminate is usually thinner and needs extra hands to hold

TimToad

Hi
Today I will install some graphics that has been printed onto laminate and I just wonder if anyone has installed printed laminate and how you did it?

Did you laminate the printed laminate? If not, I'd be extra careful about scratching your print areas. There is clear vinyl that would make a better substrate for clear background decals, but we've used your method in a pinch with success as well.

Dan360

Depends on the size. If it's not massive then I premask and install dry. If it's huge then premask and wet install. This is assuming no laminate on the print.