• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to make em

Aardy54@54-Design

How can I make some multi colored flame fills for the pattern fill in Flexi & then where do I add this fill within the flexi folder to be able to pull it up in my swatch table?
Do I create in say photoshop first then do something to it before putting in flexi?

I'm wanting to add flame within different text from the bottom up, but only come up about half way so the base color (let's say med blue) of the text shows up at the top of the letters - then be able to arrange the rest of the layout for rip and print.

gvgraphics

Wouldn't be easier to just Make a high res bitmap of the fill you want in photoshop and then use the mask feature in flexi to fill the text?

Thats how we do it and it only takes a minute or to to do the whole thing.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Wouldn't be easier to just Make a high res bitmap of the fill you want in photoshop and then use the mask feature in flexi to fill the text?

Thats how we do it and it only takes a minute or to to do the whole thing.

What he said. No problem.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
The Mask feature works great but if you want to get it into your Swatch Table do this.
Select you image, go to View > Color > Define Pattern and then select the Color Palette you want it to show in.
Don't forget to save your revised table.

Aardy54@54-Design

think i got it

Well, it aint the best but my 1st try so the flames will get better

Attachments

• flame_fill_font[1].jpg
    flame_fill_font[1].jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 114