• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to print out a complete thread?

phototec

I was wondering if there is a way to print out a Thread on a subject? I was reading an article in my latest Sign & Digital Graphics magazine about laminating, and the author suggested to keep a 3-ring note book handy to log issues with different media and laminates, so you could go back and reference your notes later.

On this site, I was reading about "Do you leave your printer on 24/7?", andthought I would like to print out the thread and keep it in a 3-ring notebook, as well as other good threads I have read on this site.

Anyone know how to print out a complete thread?

JeremySI

the dropdown labeled thread tools up above your post to the right. in the dropdown is an option for show printable version. just print that out

phototec

the dropdown labeled thread tools up above your post to the right. in the dropdown is an option for show printable version. just print that out

Thanks JeremySI, I knew there must be a way, just couldn't find it!

Thanks again.